Patricia A. McFarland, Treasurer
The primary duties of the treasurer are the collection of property taxes and the custody of various funds. All taxes collected by the treasurer are apportioned and credited to the state, county, cities and towns, school districts and special districts within the county according to the established mill levies. The custody of funds includes receipt, management, investment and disbursement of those funds, thereby consolidating into one agency the responsibilities of the several levels of government.
- Date & Time of Sale: November 21, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
- Time of Registration: Prior to sale at the Fremont County Treasurer's Office
- Location of Registration: Fremont County Treasurer's Office, 615 Macon Ave., Room 104, Cañon City, Colorado
- Location of Sale: County Commissioner's Meeting Room LL3, Fremont County Administration Building, 615 Macon Ave., Cañon City, Colorado
- Interest Rate: 10%
- Additional Information: (719) 276-7380