- Location of Airport: 6 miles East of Cañon City
- Coordinates: N38-25.70; W105-06.33.b
- Mag Var: 11E
- Naviads: Pub 116.7 271 32.9
- Weather Station: A.W.O.S., Frequency: 120.02, Phone #: (719) 784-2014
- Telephone: (719) 784 - 3816
- Hours: 8 am - 5 pm daily
- Elevation: 5439
- Pattern Altitudes: 6236 MSL light aircraft; 6500 MSL heavy aircraft: 6500 MSL turbine aircraft; 6500 MSL gliders
- Runways: 11-29 5,399x 75, asphalt; road apch ry 11, lights PCL/ 17-35 1,800 x 35, turf, gravel; road ry 17; fence ea end.
- Lights: SS to SR, 122.8 (5 clicks in 5 sec, med intensity); beacon dusk to dawn & IFR cond.
- Obstructions: rising trrn & mtn's exceed 14,100 MSL fm NE thru W thru SE; use extreme caution at night; mil train route 10 mi E.
- Approaches: GPS RNAV
- FSS: Denver: 122.2
- Com freq: APP Denver Center/128.375, Pueblo/120.1; UNICOM/CTAF 122.8
- Charts: Denver; L6
- VOR: 116.7
- GPS: Yes
- ILS: No
- Notes: Caution: low level, high perf mil ops; ry 17-35 used as crosswin ry, N 2400' gvl, intensive flight training, gyrocopters, hang gliding, helicopter ops, parachuting, soaring, ultralights.
- Fuel Available: 100LL JET-A
- Parking: Hangars and Tiedowns
- Airframe Service: MAJOR
- Powerplant Service: MAJOR
- Bottled Oxygen: High/Low
- Bulk Oxygen: High/Low
- Other Services: Charter Flights, Flight Instruction, Aircraft Rental, Aircraft Sales
Parking is available in any open spot in front of the airport office for an overnight fee.
- 100LL Aviation Gasoline: Visit airnav.com for current prices.
- Jet A: Visit airnav.com for current prices.
- Aeroshell 80 Oil: $6.75 per quart
- Aeroshell 100 Oil: $6.75 per quart
- Aeroshell 15-50 Oil: $8.50 per quart
- Phillips 66 X/C 20/50 Oil: $5.50 per quart
- BP Turbo oil 2380: $16.00 per quart
- Aeroshell Fluid 4 Gallon: $18.95 per quart
- Aeronatical Charts: $9.75 each
- Power Cart: $20.00
- Monthly Tiedown: $30.00
- Overnight Hangar Rentals: $30.00
- Land Leases: $.12 per square foot per year
- Inspected By: State of Colorado Aeronautical Personnel
- Last Inspection: 18 November 1999
- Federal Agreements:
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS)
- Grant agreements under FAAP/ADAP/AIP
- Assurances pursuant to Title VI, Civil Rights Act of 1964
AIRPORT OPERATIONAL STATISTICS
|Aircraft Base on the Field:||
|Aircraft Operations: Average 38/day|
|Single engine Airplanes:||
|56% Transient General Aviation|
|33% Local General Aviation|
|1% Air Taxi|