- Location of Airport: 6 miles East of Cañon City
- Coordinates: N38-25.70; W105-06.33.b
- Mag Var: 11E
- Naviads: Pub 116.7 271 32.9
- Weather Station: A.W.O.S., Frequency: 120.02, Phone #: (719) 784-2014
- Telephone: (719) 784 - 3816
- Hours: 8 am - 5 pm daily
- Elevation: 5439
- Pattern Altitudes: 6236 MSL light aircraft; 6500 MSL heavy aircraft: 6500 MSL turbine aircraft; 6500 MSL gliders
- Runways: 11-29 5,399x 75, asphalt; road apch ry 11, lights PCL/ 17-35 1,800 x 35, turf, gravel; road ry 17; fence ea end.
- Lights: SS to SR, 122.8 (5 clicks in 5 sec, med intensity); beacon dusk to dawn & IFR cond.
- Obstructions: rising trrn & mtn's exceed 14,100 MSL fm NE thru W thru SE; use extreme caution at night; mil train route 10 mi E.
- Approaches: GPS RNAV
- FSS: Denver: 122.2
- Com freq: APP Denver Center/128.375, Pueblo/120.1; UNICOM/CTAF 122.8
- Charts: Denver; L6
- VOR: 116.7
- GPS: Yes
- ILS: No
- Notes: Caution: low level, high perf mil ops; ry 17-35 used as crosswin ry, N 2400' gvl, intensive flight training, gyrocopters, hang gliding, helicopter ops, parachuting, soaring, ultralights.
FREMONT COUNTY AIRSHOW
The Fremont County Airshow will be taking place on September 19, 2015. Click Here for more information.
- Fuel Available: 100LL JET-A
- Parking: Hangars and Tiedowns
- Airframe Service: MAJOR
- Powerplant Service: MAJOR
- Bottled Oxygen: High/Low
- Bulk Oxygen: High/Low
- Other Services: Charter Flights, Flight Instruction, Aircraft Rental, Aircraft Sales
Parking is available in any open spot in front of the airport office for an overnight fee.
- 100LL Aviation Gasoline: Visit airnav.com for current prices.
- Jet A: Visit airnav.com for current prices.
- Aeroshell 80 Oil: $6.75 per quart
- Aeroshell 100 Oil: $6.75 per quart
- Aeroshell 15-50 Oil: $8.50 per quart
- Phillips 66 X/C 20/50 Oil: $5.50 per quart
- BP Turbo oil 2380: $16.00 per quart
- Aeroshell Fluid 4 Gallon: $18.95 per quart
- Aeronatical Charts: $9.75 each
- Power Cart: $20.00
- Monthly Tiedown: $30.00
- Overnight Hangar Rentals: $30.00
- Land Leases: $.12 per square foot per year
- Inspected By: State of Colorado Aeronautical Personnel
- Last Inspection: 18 November 1999
- Federal Agreements:
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS)
- Grant agreements under FAAP/ADAP/AIP
- Assurances pursuant to Title VI, Civil Rights Act of 1964
AIRPORT OPERATIONAL STATISTICS
|Aircraft Base on the Field:||
|Aircraft Operations: Average 38/day|
|Single engine Airplanes:||
|56% Transient General Aviation|
|33% Local General Aviation|
|1% Air Taxi|